воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

amazing wok charlotte




I�havenapos;t posted in a good bit now, so thereapos;s a ton to say, but I wanted to talk about the girl im with.
(thatapos;s right I finally met someone) Her name is Lannie. Sheapos;s actually older than me be a few years, but it doesnapos;t matter, i need a mature girl anyway. In fact in almost all respects, I�need her. Lannie has a way of looking, speaking, and holding ,me that makes me feel important and loved. This is what brings us to our one and only problem.

For the first time in a long time, im scared of loosing someone. I try my very best to enjoy the time she and I spend together. I try my best to remind myself that all things are finite, and that I must be prepared for the worst, but it doesnapos;t even begin to help me cope with the sinking thought of loss.

you know what as I write this, I reassure myself that things will happen for the better, for a reason, and I�know they will. IM just glad to have this, and I im grateful to be happy and content once again...
..
im still scared though =P =D

eve 6 insideout lyrics, amazing wok charlotte, amazing wok charlotte nc, amazing wok cleveland, amazing wok ii.



Комментариев нет: